Summary: This position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Sales Resource Center Director, as well as primary phone coverage. The duties include: handling calls for our home office line and distributing calls accordingly, manage telephone, internet accounts, alarms, and elevator lines to provide the best services for all our properties. Track outages, review billing and reports and work on special projects. Also, assembles highly confidential and sensitive information, which must be treated accordingly. Deals with a diverse group of important external customers, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Performs a wide variety of clerical and operational support activities.
2. Answer telephone calls, using proper telephone etiquette and a professional tone.
3. Direct calls to the appropriate staff members and take accurate message when staff are unavailable.
4. File documents accordingly, including use of electronic rather than paper records.
5. Provide great customer service.
6. Ability to learn quickly.
7. Review internet invoices periodically as well as ensure we are receiving the best service at the best price.
8. Set up accounts for our new acquisitions.
9. Distribute customer complaints that originate in the SRC to the appropriate person.
10. Create and maintain current information on each store and marketing line screen.
11. Use a variety of software packages including custom software to produce documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
12. Assists with special projects.
13. May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and internet software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
· Oral and written communication skills
· Be able to prioritize different tasks
· Excellent keyboarding skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.