Sales/Planning Intern- Laundry by Shelli Segal
Laundry by Shelli Segal is seeking a summer intern who will assist the sales and planning teams while gaining experience in the day to day business of our brand. The program will also offer the opportunity to interact with other departments through presentations, meetings and informal networking opportunities.
- Act as our receptionist, fielding phone calls from customers, handling administrative duties, and acting as the face of our brand for the summer.
- Run weekly inventory reports.
- Create ATS packages for off price customers.
- Responsible for Ecomm copy points; assist in managing our Ecomm business through online review and analysis.
- Assist account executives with the day to day of managing our accounts.
- Market support: sit in market appointments, assist with model, take notes, administrative.
- Store visits to help merchandise the floor and shop competitively.
- Research new account opportunities.
- Learn planning through running reports and analyzing the data; report findings to sales team.
- Team player
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Desire for a future career in sales or planning
Passionate about fashion and a desire for future career in sales and/or planning
Schedule is Monday through Thursday from June 5th - August 10th