The nation’s premier provider of innovative digital government solutions and secure payment processing is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to complement their growing team. This position is located at the Company’s corporate headquarters in Olathe, Kan., and helps serve those we call our partners – federal, state, and local government agencies. At NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV), it’s our mission to make government interactions more accessible for everyone through technology, and our culture is driven by a set of core values: trust, integrity, responsibility, passion, innovation, family, and community. As a member of the NIC's Corporate Communications team, you will work to drive digital marketing and communications of our emerging technologies to create effective business-to-government and citizen-centric campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a resourceful, self-starter who brings marketing communications experience to work and collaborates daily with the VP of Corporate Communications and the Senior Communications Manager. This position will implement successful campaigns in all areas of digital marketing communications: content writing, design, social media, public relations, website management, and more.
- Manage the lifecycle of digital marketing efforts, including planning, executing through all channels, optimization, and results measurement and assessment
- Day-to-day social media content researching and posting across all channels
- Researching and publishing content for daily company news headlines
- Create and execute social media calendar
- Track and analyze social media insights
- Monitor trends to optimize subject matter, frequency, and timing of posts
- Demonstrates five-star writing skills
- Execute government customer email campaigns
- Plan, execute, and results measurement assessment of new government customer podcast series
- Oversee website and update as needed via CMS – includes blog writing, and keeping website up-to-date with fresh content, images, and constantly improving the user experience
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with PR – drafting and editing press releases
- Manage video and photo library
- Prior experience leading social media campaigns that increased awareness and engagement
- Knowledge and experience adhering all of a company’s marketing communications to a set of enforced brand standards.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or public relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, and Power Point with the ability to quickly learn new software programs as needed
- Experience working with website content management systems
- Demonstrates a knowledge of and prior use of Associated Press Stylebook
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design programs within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Impeccable project management skills – proactively prioritize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Has excellent time management skills, and is comfortable working on multiple projects at once
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical/dental insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays/personal days
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company wellness program
- Relaxed work environment & flexible hours
- And much more!
NIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, to view our Equal Opportunity policy, visit http://www.egov.com/careers.