Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 23,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for an Analytical Chemist in Groton, CT.
Analytical Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Ability to work in a GLP or GMP environment with appropriate documentation and safety practices.
- Support formulation development through hands-on generation of accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using routine laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC, UPLC), NMR (liquid), mass spectrometry, vibrational spectroscopy, USP/EP dissolution testing, Karl Fischer titration
- Development of dissolution methodology that will provide some measure of an in vivo / in vitro relationship and serve as a quality control procedure.
- Development and execution of studies to ascertain degradation mechanisms in the solution and solid state.
- Assess stability risks by evaluating process changes and impact on degradation chemistry or dissolution profile. This would involve DoEs and accelerated stability studies.
- Development of assay/purity methods and assessment of method robustness/ruggedness
- Development and execution of method validation protocols.
- Transfer of analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites.
- Hands-on generation of data in support of accelerated and registration stability studies.
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- At least one year experience in product development analytical chemistry
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in science or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Groton, Connecticut are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.