Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 27,000 employees across 310 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
In Eurofins, the bio/pharmaceutical industry has a strategic laboratory partner to collaborate in drug development and quality control. We provide the full range of laboratory services for phase I‑IV clinical research programs and service thousands of pharma and biologics organizations and CROs worldwide. Eurofins Pharma Discovery and Bioanalytics Services consists of multiple legal entities located in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific and is a business unit within the BioPharma Services division of Eurofins.
Eurofins Pharma Bioanalytics Services is searching for an Scientist, Method Development and Validation in St. Charles, MO.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understands and follows all procedures and processes required for work performed under Regulatory Compliance (i.e. GxP, FDA/GLP and GCP, OECD, CLIA, etc.) and attends annual GLP training.
- Responsible for the development, validation and transfer of immunoassays and bioanalytical methods (RIA, EIA, Flow Cytometry, Cell-Based Assays).
- Research and develop novel methods on platforms that represent new technology areas.
- Characterize antibodies, conduct reagent conjugations, and perform reagent qualification assays.
- Conduct evaluation of manufactured products and develop fit-for-purpose assays.
- Communicate project updates to internal and external clients.
- Provide technical reports in the form of validation plans, reports, deviation reports, test methods and tables.
- Comply with internal and customer SOP’s as required in training program.
- Provide technical leadership in method transfer and training of analytical team.
- Contribute to tactical and strategic marketing practices for site services.
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience in validation of Immunogenicity, PK methods.
- Experience in leading assay development on novel technology
- Experience with Singulex technology
- Experience in developing flow cytometry methods
- Experience with lab automation platforms
- Experience in supporting antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) methods
- Experience in antibody conjugation procedures.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- B.A. with 3 years relevant experience
- M.A. with 1 year relevant experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in method development (ELISA, MSD, Cell-Based)
- Experience in GLP/cGMP Lab Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of St. Charles, Missouri are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.