Eurofins MET Laboratories is currently seeking to fill a RF Test Engineer position in Austin, TX.
Eurofins MET Laboratories, Inc. is one of the Nation's leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years.
RF Test Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Test common North American and European regulatory standards for licensed and unlicensed radio devices.
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Previous experience working in a commercial test laboratory a plus
· EMC testing experience also a plus
· Experience working in an electronic lab environment
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· A degree in electrical engineering
· Minimum 1 year RF testing experience required
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Austin, TX are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.