Eurofins MET Laboratories is currently seeking to fill a Factory Inspector position. This position will requires flexibility to travel largely in the East coast but may also include the Midwest and periodic travel to West Coast and potentially international. Role can be remotely based or based out of the site in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with the ability to conduct technical and detailed inspections. This position has the option to be part time or full time, based on the right candidate.
Eurofins MET Laboratories, Inc. is one of the Nation's leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years.
Factory Inspector responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Surveillance inspections of factories to assure products remain in compliance with conditions of granted certification
· Travel required for site inspections
· Other duties as deemed relevant by management
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Support department objectives and company goals
· Be a team player
· Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
· Accommodate requests with a smile and “let me see what I can do” attitude
· Adhere to manager directives
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
· Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
· Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner
· Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards
· Be respectful to others
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· 2- Year degree preferred. Will substitute work experience involving customer service and attention to detail. Willing to train the right candidate.
· Ability to maintain confidentially
· Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others; Ability to deal with difficult people and problems; Able to work well in a team environment; Able to work in a diverse group of people
· Attention to detail; Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
· Professional appearance
· Willing to travel
· Able to sit or stand for long periods of time; Able to lift up to 30 pounds
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is part-time or full-time and has the potential to work from home.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.