- Perform assays on vaccine products, process intermediates, and related experimental samples using SDS-Page, Capillary Electrophoresis, ELISA, Biacor, nucleic acid quantification and other biochemical/analytical tests(e.g., spectrophotometric, electrophoretic, immunochemical methods)
- Prepare solutions and reagents
- Technical document preparation and review
- Laboratory data review
- Maintain records and test results following good manufacturing practices (GMP)
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- 1-3 years of related laboratory experience with SDS-PAGE, Capillary Electrophoresis, ELISA, Biacore, HPSEC, nucleic acid quantification and other biochemical
- General laboratory skills, experience with pipettes, plate washers, plate readers, electrophoresis equipment
- Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong scientific and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
As a part of Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing – the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide – Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our service offering includes comprehensive chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular and cell biology and biosafety testing of drug substances, final products, intermediates, and starting materials for both small and large molecule drug products.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer .