Candidates who are interested in being considered for Mid-Year vacancies at Great Hearts Academies may indicate such by submitting this application. When positions become available throughout the year, each candidate will receive notification and an invitation to complete any subject-specific questions associated with the opening.
This general requisition allows candidates to submit application materials in order to be considered for teaching positions at Great Hearts. All submitted documents (resume, etc.) and questionnaire answers will roll over to the specific openings the candidate adds to their application at the time they are added. If a headmaster determines he/she has a position for which you might be a fit, he/she will reach out for further conversation.
· Kindergarten through 5th Grade Classroom Teachers
· Kindergarten through 5th Grade Teaching Apprentices/Assistants
· Fine Arts: Music, Poetry, Visual Arts, Drama
· Humane Letters: Western Traditions of Literature, History and Philosophy
· Languages: Latin, Spanish
· Literature and Composition: Western Traditions of Literature
· Mathematics: Elementary Math (K-5th gr.) and Pre-Algebra through Pre-Calculus
· Physical Education
· Science: Life Science, Earth/Physical Science, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
· Special Education / ELL Teachers
Great Hearts hires faculty, administrators, and Lead Office staff on a rolling basis. The Great Hearts recruitment/hiring committee reviews all applications and passes applications on to hiring headmasters. Please note: Headmasters are largely autonomous in the hiring processes for their campuses. They discern for themselves the candidates of interest and contact, interview, and make offers to those candidates per their own hiring timetables.
For questions about the online application process, application status, submitting of documents, and specific openings, please contact the HR/Talent Team at email@example.com