ANIMATION / CUTSCENES OUTSOURCING ASSISTANT - Brno, Czech Republic
This role is located in Brno, Czech Republic.
The Animation/Cutscenes Outsourcing Assistant will be assisting the media department in multiple areas, such as coordination of the outsourced assets, internal assets, and administrative work. This role directly reports to the Producer.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and an opportunity to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, XONE, and PS4).
• Work with the animation and cinematic teams on preparation and integration of outsourcing packages.
• Managing asset resource lists and assessing outsourced assets for technical quality.
• Detailed note taking on various forms of feedback followed by preparation of these notes for delivery to outsourcing teams.
• Maintain healthy relationships with outsourcing partners and work with them to implement our high standards (technical and aesthetical) efficiently.
• Communicating changes with the producer and updating information in the tracking system.
• Organizing production of cinematic assets for internal project(s) and external partners (collecting, tracking and updating information on screenplay, storyboard, animatic/storyreel, asset list, …)
Nice to have:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, send us please your CV in English, a short letter of motivation also in English with an explanation why you are interested in this particular job, and a link to your online portfolio/website with your current work, if you have any).