Introduction to Direct Interactions
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions provides contact center solutions using American agents that work from home. We are socially responsible in our business practices and seek to provide great at-home work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. Our clients rely on Direct Interactions to support their customers by telephone and email while representing their brands with care and professionalism.
About the Position
Help those in need from the comfort of your own home!
Direct Interactions is partnering with American Red Cross efforts for Hurricanes, Wildfires and other natural disasters. You can help those recovering and in need. Take inbound calls from those impacted by Hurricanes and Wildfires after a short self-paced training and by passing a short (online) course on call taking and finding answers.
· Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows Operating System Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Chromebook, Microsoft Surface,Tablet/ipads, Vista. Due to the discontinuation of Windows XP Support and updates by Microsoft Windows XP is no longer supported by our client’s software.
· Internet Explorer 7 or greater required with Mozilla Firefox as needed.
· DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
· Current antivirus and antispyware
· Installed, operational firewall
Summary of Essential Skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
· Ability to remain poised under pressure for back to back calls
· Ability to show empathy for their frustrations or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely fashion
· Documentation, data entry, organization and problem-solving skills are desirable
· Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Ideally able to respond and be ready to take calls within 1-2 hours of notification
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Legally Able to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
$11 per hour.
All of our supervisors are promoted from within- opportunities for advancement.
Pick your own hours for a minimum of 25 hours per week within the hours of operation listed below:
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-11 PM EST
Saturday 8:30 AM-9 PM EST
Sunday 11:00 AM- 7 PM EST
Starts Wed. June 26 and is mostly self paced, however there will be some class time required during business hours.