Key Account Manager- Mining Vertical
|Province / State:||ON|
Why should you join the Superior Propane team?
At Superior Propane we value Safety, Customer Focus, Performance and Winning with People. We believe our commitment to our values and our customers is what makes us successful in every endeavour. It is our aim to recruit the best employees whose values align closely with our own thereby engaging our employees and through them, our customers. We actively support a culture where each employee has a role in providing customers ease of doing business, peace-of-mind and value for their dollar. In short, we encourage every employee to Be Superior. To sustain this culture, Superior offers a great working environment, flexible schedules and a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes an attractive a pension and savings plan.
If Superior Propane sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Key Account Manager – Mining Vertical Northern Ontario is responsible for the initiation, development and growth of our major Mining Industry accounts. The Key Account Manager will market and sell Superior Propane’s product and services to new and existing customers and successfully achieve predefined sales goals and objectives.
1. Collaborates with the Regional Sales Manager to develop, recommend and execute a sales plan specific to the mining industry that leverages national and regional programs and resources to consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
2. Prospects, researches and identifies new business opportunities specifically in the mining industry and works the sales plan to create awareness, discover customer needs and deliver product and service solutions.
3. Initiates and leads the sales cycle/process as a subject matter expert and acts as the customer’s key contact and resource. Builds strong business relationships with prospective customers and manages the sales funnel/cycle by continually following up on their current business needs and anticipating future business needs.
4. Liaison with Regional Market Managers and Regional Operations Team to aid in the flawless execution of sales, installation, and service
5. Prepares and confidently presents sales proposals, including pricing and product/service terms, to key decision makers. Influences, negotiates and closes the sale with the best interest of the company and the customer in mind.
6. Collaborates with and engages the Regional Leadership Team to ensure the needs of the customer can be and will be met.
7. Communicates regularly and prepares reports on key performance indicators and communication on sales progress within the sales funnel/cycle and achievements. Intimately knows customer base and area activity and utilizes information and data to capitalize on sales opportunities and recommend sales strategies.
8. Resolves any issues as they arise and involves subject matter experts and key decision makers as needed to remove obstacles.
9. Provides initial account maintenance and customer service to ensure customer needs are met.
10. Promotes and represent Superior Propane positively and professionally within the community and industry to all customers, competitors and industry associates.
11. Ability to travel to Northern Ontario where majority of existing/prospect customers operate
· Five (5) to 10 years sales experience – Mining Industry Experience preferred
· Exceptional customer service skills and relationship management skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Business acumen, financial and analytical skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Superior organization and time management skills
· Problem solving skills
· Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com CRM)
· Knowledge of the propane industry
· Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in this role, Please apply with your resume we are looking for individuals like you!, bring your career to the next level with Superior Propane
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results