Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Soldier Systems, Airborne Sensors and Payloads, Processing and Exploitation Capabilities, and Integrated C2 Solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Apply technical subject matter expertise in one or more of: military sensing technologies; signal and image processing; real-time and rugged electronics; and display and visualization technologies.
- Apply domain expertise in one or more of: Project Management, Integrated Technical Team Leading, Budget management within DoD guidelines.
- Manage the assigned contracts and projects to performance and other requirements, schedule, cost, and budgetary requirements.
- Serve as the primary programmatic and technical interface to external clients/subcontractors, regularly meeting with U.S. Government personnel
- Perform integrated risk analysis for the customer and ensure minimization of scope creep
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of engineers and other technical staff, and interface with the customer and other third parties via Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and execute to plans to ensure a matrixed workforce successfully fulfills project requirements.
- Prepare weekly and monthly CDRLs, or as requested.
- Develop technical and cost proposals in response to RFPs.
- Support company sales, profit, and growth objectives
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status and mitigate risks to ensure a matrixed workforce successfully fulfills program requirements
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering or Science desired)
- 5+ years of experience managing DOD or Federal Agency funded programs
- Highly technical PM abilities with demonstrated domain and program experience working with sensor systems or ground combat payloads.
- Experience leading development programs from inception to completion.
- Experience managing production or rapid prototyping programs desirable.
- Experience with DOD and/or intelligence customers and organizations.
- Experience performing all PM programmatic functions: financial, engineering, scheduling, staffing, and staff management in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience growing existing programs with current customers and driving growth into adjacent mission areas. Sets and executes a growth strategy to achieve goals.
- Understands how to work across a diverse customer base to deliver solutions derived from a core set of capabilities and services.
- Ability to manage multiple subcontractors and ensure milestone-driven schedules are met.
- Knowledge of procurement lifecycle processes with keen oversight of vendors and material deliverables.
- Understands the importance of communications with leadership, peers, and technologists.
- Experience managing a program team that includes internal engineering talent, partners, subcontractors, and key suppliers.
- Experience working first-hand with government engineers and program managers across the life of the program.
- Understand and have experience delivering under multiple contract types and contract vehicles.
- Detail oriented manager, capable of understanding and communicating highly technical and complex topics to customers, senior leaderships, and engineers.
- PMP certification desired.
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.