Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Provide Deputy Program Manager support for a growing portfolio of ground based ISR systems.
- Oversee all aspects of the assigned projects to ensure compliance with technical requirements, schedule, and budget.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of engineers and other technical staff, and interface with the customer and other third parties via Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Generate, bring up to date, and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs), identifying resources, critical path items, addressing schedule conflicts and risks, and synchronizing the IMS with other project IMSs across the program’s portfolio.
- Provide operational and financial reporting support, writing technical documentation, maintaining technical databases, and editorial support of technical publications.
- Generate and deliver program weekly reports, monthly reports, program review presentations, and program status updates and highlights that support program management.
- Assist with technical and cost proposals in response to RFPs.
- Support company sales, profit, and growth objectives .
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Science
- 5+ years of related experience with Federal projects/programs in a program, operations, or technical leadership role.
- Demonstrated domain and program experience working with electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience transitioning prototypes to production a strong plus.
- Detail oriented manager, capable of understanding and communicating highly technical and complex topics to customers, senior leadership, and engineers.
- This role is customer facing. The PM must maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience using MS Office to include Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus.
- Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- PMP certification desired.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Must be able to obtain DOD Secret
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.