Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Soldier Systems, Airborne Sensors and Payloads, Processing and Exploitation Capabilities, and Integrated C2 Solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Works independently on duties which may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with Operations, Test, and Evaluation methods, practices, and programs. Works under the guidance and direction of an engineer; assignments screened for unusual or difficult problems and techniques; or procedures to be applied to the solution of problems will be selected by an engineer or the supervisor.
- Provides professional OT&E support within allocated task resources. Performs portions of OT&E tasks under the detailed direction of an engineer. Applies commonly used equations and techniques to evaluate and solve assigned problems or systems.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed. Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject discipline or Business plus eight years of experience; or twelve years of experience in lieu of degree, in development and/or testing planning, reviewing, executing testing, and reporting of Operational Test and Evaluation and include implementation of Continuous Comprehensive evaluation concepts and procedures.
- Experience in DoD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs are required.
- Must be familiar with DoD drawings, specifications practices, formats and procedures. Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalizes Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
- Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- a. Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes test and evaluation (T&E) planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Army and Joint Service Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN) Defense (CBRND) systems/subsystems;
- b. Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes Department of Defense (DOD), Army, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of CBRND systems/subsystems;
- c. Executing Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) methodologies and policies related to assessment of Joint Capability Technology Demonstrations and Advanced Technology Demonstrations for CBRND systems/subsystems;
- d. Application of Army and Joint Service metrics at various stages of equipment development (includes planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, and acceptance phases) for CBRND systems/subsystems;
- e. Test methods, infrastructure, and capability gaps related to testing and processes of CBRND systems/subsystems;
- f. Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports, OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for CBRND systems/subsystems.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.