Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of the assigned program areas.
- Compiles new information, considers data from a variety of sources, and follows standard approaches, methods, and procedures to plan and carry out assignments.
- Reviews, conducts, and evaluates sampling, surveys, inventories, data and findings.
- Monitors operations to identify and rectify problems.
- Evaluates adequacy of controls and corrective measures and identifies and makes recommendations on determinations of alternate measures.
- Prepares, coordinates and/or reviews the preparation of plans, forms, reports, schedules and milestones.
- Assist in the organization, scheduling and administration support of meetings.
- Proposes agenda topics, tracks resulting action items, coordinates development of presentations, and ensures complete coordination.
- Monitors issues pertaining to project compliance, schedule and corrective actions.
- Assists in developing and conducting various training.
- Conducts collection, analysis, integration, categorization, and summarization of technical and funding data on programs.
- Using analysis will develop briefings, information papers, and reports that explain and support routine program initiatives, solutions and investments.
- Evaluates, selects, adapts and modifies standard techniques and criteria.
- Monitors budgets, safety requirements and ensures quality is met.
- May be required to serve as a Combatant Command Liaison Representative in the United States or abroad. Liaison duties would include, but not be limited to: providing direct planning, coordination, Information Assurance, Interoperability, and Mission Assurance assessment and exercise support onsite.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 14 or more years of experience to include 1 year as the team leader of an acquisition project and an additional 3 years as a practicing analyst responsible for a functional area of an acquisition program.
- Progressively responsible experience in the management of acquisition programs.
- Experienced in both R&D production and/or deployment phases of the acquisition process.
- Must possess sufficient familiarity with modern qualitative and quantitative analysis tools to apply to the solution of problems and to provide guidance to subordinates on the selection and use of such tools. Discipline may be required to utilize advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques, and other principles of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions.
- Must possess managerial or supervisory experience sufficient to ensure positive direction of subordinates.
- Must be familiar with systems integration techniques, system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning
- 5 years of experience gained within the past 10 years (2010 to present) in evaluation sciences in any of the following: Analytical techniques such as predictive analytics and risk analytics; natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence; data requirements analysis, data modeling, data cleaning, and database structures; data mining and visualization; conceptual modeling; and statistical analysis techniques;
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following programming languages common in data science: Python, R, Java, SQL, and/or No-SQL)
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following math packages common in data science: MATLAB, JMP, and/or SAS.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.