Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:.
- Performs professional and scientific work requiring the design, development and adaptation of mathematical and statistical methods in support of Test & Evaluation.
- Generates test designs using statistical software.
- Evaluates data management and collection methodology with regard to test design and analysis.
- Reviews planning documents and test concepts to ensure proper application and documentation of experimental designs and planned analytical methods.
- Assists evaluation efforts through the use of statistical software to analyze test data.
- Reviews emerging results and evaluation report documents for proper use of rigorous statistical methods.
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- 5 years of experience gained within the past 10 years (2010 to present) in evaluation sciences in any of the following: Analytical techniques such as predictive analytics and risk analytics; natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence; data requirements analysis, data modeling, data cleaning, and database structures; data mining and visualization; conceptual modeling; and statistical analysis techniques
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following programming languages common in data science: Python, R, Java, SQL, and/or No-SQL)
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following math packages common in data science: MATLAB, JMP, and/or SAS.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Mathematics or closely related technical discipline.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in the application of statistical methods to plan testing and analyze the resulting data using a variety of statistical software packages.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.