Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:.
- Plans, develops, organizes, coordinates, implements and evaluates projects in support of programs for areas engaged in diverse operations and functions and serves as an advisor on all aspects of the assigned program areas.
- Compiles new information, considers data from a variety of sources, and follows standard approaches, methods, and procedures to plan and carry out assignments.
- Reviews, conducts and evaluates routine sampling, surveys, inventories, data and findings.
- Monitors operations to identify and rectify problems.
- Evaluates adequacy of controls and corrective measures.
- For meetings, proposes agenda topics, tracks resulting action items, assists development of presentations, and ensures complete coordination.
- Reviews and prepares portions of plans, forms, procedures, reports and related documents.
- Coordinates issues pertaining to project compliance, schedule, and corrective actions. Assists in developing and conducting various training.
- Performs data collection and assists in compilation of technical and programmatic data from a variety of sources.
- Conducts analysis, integration, categorization, and summarization of technical and funding data on programs and develops briefings, information papers, and reports that explain and support routine programs, initiatives, solutions and investments.
- Evaluates, selects, adapts and modifies standard techniques and criteria.
- Ensure test plans will meet the evaluation needs and address measures of evaluation and performance.
- Ensures adequate incorporation of safety, fire protection, human factors, and design factors affecting occupational health provisions in accordance with existing standards, regulations, laws, and other sound safety engineering principles and practices.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- 5 years of experience gained within the past 10 years (2010 to present) in evaluation sciences in any of the following: Analytical techniques such as predictive analytics and risk analytics; natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence; data requirements analysis, data modeling, data cleaning, and database structures; data mining and visualization; conceptual modeling; and statistical analysis techniques
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following programming languages common in data science: Python, R, Java, SQL, and/or No-SQL)
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following math packages common in data science: MATLAB, JMP, and/or SAS.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field and 3 years field experience in human factors engineering or testing of major military systems.
- Shall include experience in Manpower Personnel Training (MPT) and/or the use of human development or testing military systems which would include experience in the use of human factors instrumentation.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.