Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Oversee and direct staff in areas to include financial planning and program financial control.
- Prepare annual profit and loss (" P& L"), indirect cost budgets, quarterly P&L forecasts and periodic indirect cost forecasts.
- Perform monthly reporting of actual versus budgeted performance of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow and supporting variance analysis (include in g program-level drivers).
- Prepare monthly indirect cost reports and variance to budget analysis for department heads and senior management. Conduct monthly department reviews and quarterly executive reviews of same.
- Ensure accurate monthly program-level budgeting for use by program managers and baseline input to business forecasts.
- Ensure appropriate revenue recognition for various contract types, including profit accrual.
- Prepare monthly funded and unfunded backlog reports.
- Provide program funding requirements to Program Offices and prepare the financial analysis required for work-at-risk request form on a timely basis.
- Participate in annual strategic planning process, including development of estimating models and preparation of summary financial estimates.
- Prepare financial data and appropriate variance comments for presentation to the board of directors in addition to coordination/preparation of the board booklet.
- Prepare quarterly bank covenant computations and reporting.
- Act as liaison with loan agent for purposes of posting required monthly and quarterly reports, forecasts and loan servicing.
- Scrutinize the indirect rate performance as part of monthly closing process and conduct monthly management meetings to discuss indirect cost performance versus budget.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- 8-10+ years of work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, consulting, and/or corporate finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA is a plus.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent project and time management abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure within short time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management on financial related issues.
- Strong Ability and clearly articulate financial material and analytics and provide guidance to leadership acting as a business partner.
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.