Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Setup and configure server/remote desktop hardware/software in both Linux and Windows platforms
- Setup and configure data storage solutions
- Provide user-end support for deployment of AI/ML solutions and simulation software
- Monitor and assess design of complex algorithm and apply machine learning and statistical methods on large datasets for reporting, predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Monitor and asses development and implementation of coding best practices using Spark, Python
- Collaborate with government and contractor teams and effectively communicate status, issues, and risks daily
- Review current enterprise data architecture and ensure the solution aligns with the enterprise architecture standards and best practices
- Monitor and assess development data model and structure for the data lake to ensure alignment with the data domain, integration needs and efficient access to the data
- Review and propose new standards for naming, describing, managing, modeling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, moving, storing, searching and delivering all data within the enterprise
- Analyze existing and future data requirements, including data volumes, data growth, data types, latency requirements, data quality, the volatility of source systems, and analytic workload requirements
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, economics, computer engineering or related analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
- Hands-on experience working with scripting/programming languages, Python to write batch and streaming jobs
- Experience with using the Agile approach to deliver solutions
- Experience with implementing rapid response query
- Experience with handling large and complex data in Big Data Environment
- Experience with designing and developing complex data ingestions and transformation routines
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse and Data Lake design, standards and best practices
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, data design, data governance and data quality process and best practices
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
DOD Secret or higher
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.