Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Operate with a high sense of urgency in Rapid Prototyping in PCB Technologies.
- Able to plan and manage job assignments to the scheduled goals.
- Able to read, understand and assemble a variety of products according to assembly procedures, drawings and bill-of-material, understand how to reference and comply with standards in IPC-610 & J-Standard-001 manuals.
- Able to perform manufacturing tasks using a variety of documentation from very limited engineering notes, formal work instructions and in some cases schematics.
- MUST have experience with fine pitch SMT soldering
- Able to identify and select/sort electronic components and sub-assemblies.
- Do the prep work to install electronic components on PCBs (form and trim leads, solder prep, label/mark).
- Assemble a wide variety of complex components onto circuit cards.
- Perform hand-soldering, and able to learn to safely operate hand tools, soldering equipment, wave-solder and cleaning machines.
- Run X-ray equipment and analyze results of BGA and other leadless devices findings
- Operate AOI Inspection equipment and analyze results of soldering and assembly
- Remove and re-install components using de-soldering/soldering tools.
- Capable of precise assembly work requiring use of a high powered microscope.
- Experienced with assembly and measuring tools, able to perform basic shop-floor math.
- Maintain the assembly work stations in a neat and organized fashion, as well as to keep documentation complete and accurate.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Perform other duties, projects, responsibilities as assigned.
- Comply with appropriate safety protocols and company policies at all times.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- HS diploma/GED required.
- 2-year (or more) Associates Degree in a Technical Field preferred.
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.