Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Serve as the Program Manager for one or more system and technology development projects; QinetiQ develops electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) and other (e.g. radar, acoustic) sensor systems, as well as electronics modules and systems that interface to sensors and users of sensor/data products.
- Oversee all aspects of the assigned program and its related projects to ensure compliance with technical requirements, schedule, and budget.
- Work closely with the QinetiQ Senior Ground Combat Systems Division (GCSD) Director supporting daily activities as required between the home office and customer site.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of engineers and other technical staff, and interface with the customer and other third parties via Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and execute plans to ensure a mitrixed workforce successrully fulfils project requirements.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status and execute to plans to ensure a matrixed workforce successfully fulfills project requirements.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly CDRLs are prepared and delivered on-time.
- Develop technical and cost proposals in response to RFPs.
- Support company sales, profit, and growth objectives.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN, With an ACTIVE Secret, or higher security clearance - no waiver.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of related experience managing DoD or Federal projects/programs.
- Fully proficient with communication management tools in MS Project and other MS Office applications.
- Detailed understanding of the DoD environment, preferably with former military experience of multiple years in a Ground Combat Arms Branch at mid to senior grade leadership levels.
- Must understand the Warfighter ground and platform sensor requirements from technology, concept of operation, system design, soldier utilization, and Warrior/Machine Interface needs.
- Hands-on experience in technical system operation of military sensors, night vision devices, thermal sensors/sights, or spectral sensing devices.
- Experienced in all phases of proposal development for competitive opportunities.
- Experience developing Bases of Estimates (BOE's) and estimating levels of effort and cost for developmental services and products.
- Must be able to work cocurrent projects, with multiple requirements, on separate schedules.
- Manage the execution, completion and submission of all work products and deliverables.
- This role is customer facing. The PM must maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrated experience in integrated risk management, supplier management, and full project life-cycle management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience using MS Office to include Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
DOD Secret or higher
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.