Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Responsible for developing test plans, verifying and validating the results of unit tests conducted by other development teams, and writing scripts and code to automate and record the results of tests of integration and interoperability between services.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- The experience, education, and certification required to perform the duties of this position
- The ability to lead and direct the test tasks supporting the integration, development, and sustainment functions of this contract
- Experience in developing test plans; verifying and validating the results of unit tests conducted by other development teams, writing scripts and code to automate and record the results of tests of integration and interoperability between services
- Three years of experience in test-driven development, including development of scripts for automated testing of Representational State Transfer (REST) and Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) based services
- Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies, including test-driven development
- Bachelor's degree plus five years of experience or Masters plus three years of experience in software development — including JAVA and Python
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools such as Cucumber
- Demonstrated knowledge of NGA software accreditation procedures
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.