Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
• Commands and controls end-to-end proposal development process, including pricing and production, and works with other team members
• Write and edit in support of the overall proposal effort
• Analyze proposals for consistency and clarity, compliance with RFP/RFI/RFQ requirements, and alignment with proposed solutions and win themes
• Analyzes (RFP/RFI/RFQ) proposal to extract government requirements and creates compliant and complete proposal outline
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors
• Ability to clearly convey win themes, value propositions, and differentiators in both written and verbal form
• Facilitate proposal strategy sessions
• Performs market, client, and competitive research related to proposal efforts
• Responsible for managing and updating pipeline database
• Ability to lead proposal teams from Go/No-Go decisions through the entire capture process
• Ability to identify and collaborate with teaming partners
• Manages writing assignments, editors, graphics, and SMEs
• Monitors all requirements for the solicitation (and amendments)
• Ability to track and manage multiple proposals at a time
To Land This Job, You Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or a related field; IT or Engineering field desirable
• Three to seven years of related (proposal preparation in a government contracting) experience with a proven track record of winning proposal efforts valued at $40M or more
• Knowledge of federal procurement regulations (FAR/DFAR)
• Experience with MS Office Suite
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and illustrator
• Experience with Desktop Publishing software
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong Proposal Leadership skills, with the ability to build a strong team, effectively resolve conflict, and vector appropriate resources to maximize proposal development
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision under a system of discipline, deadlines and accountability
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends
• Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing the English language
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.