Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Manage the calendars for the President and executive leadership team (ELT) including scheduling and coordinating meetings, booking meeting rooms, coordinating refreshments/food.
- Prepare briefings, presentations, and meeting materials and distribute to appropriate parties prior to the meeting.
- Manage scheduling and disseminate changes in a timely manner to the appropriate staff. Review schedules proactively and make necessary changes. Interface with meeting attendees and stakeholders to coordinate and support meetings and other events.
- Review incoming and outgoing correspondence, including presentations, briefings, and reports; check for formatting, proofread, and edit as necessary.
- Coordinate travel logistics and itineraries. Assemble a trip folder or book with background information, maps, details, and other travel information. Interface with the hotel, rental car company, travel agency, and other personnel to troubleshoot, update, cancel, and reconcile actions related to travel.
- Ensure all appropriate security paperwork is completed and signed off with the Facility Security Officer (FSO) prior to any ELT travel.
- Monitor travel-related expenses and ensure proper action is taken. Research and apply government travel policies, guidelines, and other controls, and disseminate to the staff to ensure compliance. Assist with developing and reconciling travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Work with the Marketing and Business Development Units on all corporate events and conferences, including overseeing payment of any associated fees, and assisting with Logistics and delivery of materials and displays.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- 7+ years of experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience providing administrative support to senior DoD leadership.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external staff members, and the ability to work independently and take a proactive role.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks according to senior staff requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.