Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Oversee supervisors and managers to ensure operations meet quality standards, production goals, and on-time delivery all while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Manage timelines and budgets; will ensure technical performance
- Attract and retain the manufacturing production staff necessary to achieve strategic business objectives and operating goals
- Continuously evaluate and evolve Manufacturing SOPs to improve performance
- Establish and maintain the Manufacturing Capital Budget
- Manage the day-to-day operations including the production, shipping and customer service functions.
- Assist in coordination and development of bid proposals as needed
- Ensure regular contact with project management, keeping them informed of delivery and/or production schedules
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure operations comply with AS9100 and ISO-9001 requirements and support internal and external audit activities.
- Ensure complete implementation and use of the MRP system for accurate planning and control of production operations
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of leadership in a supervisory role in electronics manufacturing operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with government contracting and defense industry contractors is preferred.
- Operations, purchasing and production planning experience with ERP/MRP Software
- Experience in inventory monitoring and control
- Experience with electrical, electronic and mechanical drawings, assemblies, and processes in the defense industry (particularly aerospace).
- Experience with production documentation and methods of measure and control
- Formal training and experience in efficient manufacturing operations; Lean, Six Sigma, 5S, etc.
- Previous experience managing manufacturing operations in an AS9100 environment.
- Experience measuring team and process performance through the definition and use of appropriate metrics.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% in support of program and business development efforts.
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.