Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Performs procurement and subcontract administration functions in support of U.S. Government and Commercial Contracts
- Develops solicitations to include Requests for Information, Requests for Quotations and Requests for Proposals
- Performs analysis of supplier proposals with respect to T’s & C’s, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost, schedules, and coordination of the technical response as it relates to the specifications/statement of work
- Works with other program staff, plays a significant role in ensuring compliance with required performance
- Represents Procurement in interactions with program management personnel on a variety of subcontracting matters
- Provides advice and counsel to business counterparts, specifically as it relates to risk identification and risk mitigation
- Participates on multi-functional teams to obtain business solutions on complex, nonstandard subcontract agreements
- Interacts with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers
- Evaluates proposals and/or bids and ensures pre-award source selection requirements are met (best price and/or value, supplier suitability, financial stability, etc.); determines adequacy of source selection documentation
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates and administers non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, subcontracting agreements, independent contractor agreements, and consulting agreements; interprets terms, assesses business and legal risks, redrafts contract clauses, if necessary, and provides strategies to minimize loss and liability
- Performs cost/price analysis and negotiates cost/price with supplier
- Maintains information in databases including the Costpoint financial system
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Six to nine years’ of subcontract administration experience in support of U.S. Government and Commercial Contracts
- Experience in developing solicitations, qualifying and selecting suppliers/subcontractors (including performance of price and cost analysis), and negotiating complex contract terms
- Ability to draft, review, negotiate and administer various contractual documents
- Familiarity with all U.S. Government Contract types and related subcontracts
- Sound understanding of U.S. Government Contract flow-down clauses
- Excellent working knowledge of standard concepts, rules, regulations, and practices relating to U.S. Government Contracting, including familiarity with the FAR, DFARS, Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements, Procurement Integrity
- Experience with US Government, commercial and international Subcontract Administration
- Experience with supporting international contingency operations and logistics support contracts
- International Vendor Management (Risk, Vetting, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain processes from requirements generation through receipt
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and oral and written communications skills
- Ability to switch-task, adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.