Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Provide support for the field testing of a new system, including near real-time data collection and analysis, hardware/software installation, updates and troubleshooting, and basic equipment maintenance and repair in both CONUS/OCONUS locations
- Work in an integrated government-contractor team performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis in support of overseas contingency operations
- Analyze and integrate imagery, geospatial, and all-source information to produce and present correlated intelligence products in support of military operations
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) or Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) analyst.
- Working knowledge of imagery analysis, imagery product production, and military imagery systems solutions
- Proficiency exploiting ground feature data and data collected with remote sensing technologies such as multi-spectral imagery (MSI), ground moving target indicator (GMTI), light detection and ranging (LiDAR), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), and electro-optical imagery.
- Formal military or civilian geospatial intelligence training
- Superior verbal/written/presentation communication skills with senior military/government personnel utilizing MS Office applications.
- Experience in productizing and presenting complex intelligence data
- Understanding of relevant DoD stakeholder organizations.
- Must be able to fulfill all deployment requirements for Combat Readiness Center (CRC) travel to OCONUS government sites.
- CONUS/OCONUS Travel will be no less than 80%
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual.