MTEQ is a lead sensor system integrator focused on providing advanced sensor technology to address C5ISR mission requirements. MTEQ provides a broad range of technical support across two divisions. Our Technical Services Division provides research, development, analysis and field service support to advance the architecting and fielding of advanced sensor systems for ISR and Force Protection missions. Our System Division provide the engineering design, development of complete and integrated solutions from hardware to software for sensors, systems and command and control architecture.
MTEQ is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of a Video Technician. This position is based at an OCONUS location.
- Operate & Maintain over 100+ CCTV, PTZ, MRTI and LRTI camera systems.
- Provide Military/Civilian Command with visual surveillance and tracking intelligence.
- Perform daily checks while the system is in operation. Use troubleshooting guides, regulations, technical manuals and schematics to troubleshoot systems, find faults and articulate the precise problem to repair systems.
- Possess Intimate knowledge with the theater repair and reacquisition process of faulty equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on each system and its components in accordance with the operator’s manual, technical manual and training materials.
- Perform after-action checks immediately upon a change in the operating environment of the system and prior to resuming the operational status of the system in new environments.
- Document incidents appropriately and forward to qualified supporting maintenance personnel as necessary, and maintain logs of maintenance performed
- Advised Unit and Base Commander on the feasibility, functionality and capabilities of the Systems assigned to AOR.
- Conduct security checks and safeguard all surveillance, targeting and force protection equipment within AOR.
- Experience in the set-up, operation and maintenance of multiple CCTV, PTZ, MRTI and LRTI camera systems.
- Experience assessing troubleshooting and updating systems in the field utilizing technical manuals and schematics.
- Relay and articulate information in a precise and concise manner during high-tempo operations
- Good analytical writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements
- Must possess an active DOD security clearance at the SECRET level, or higher
- More than two years providing tactical support to U.S. Special Operations forces
- 3+ years of related Video system repair and maintenance
- A willingness to work in a diverse/high-tempo team environment
Active DOD Secret Clearance REQUIRED. TS preferred.
PRIMARY LOCATION: OCONUS
SCHEDULE: Full time
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
MTEQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer