Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Operate & Maintain over 100+ CCTV, PTZ, MRTI and LRTI camera systems.
- Provide Military/Civilian Command with visual surveillance and tracking intelligence.
- Perform daily checks while the system is in operation. Use troubleshooting guides, regulations, technical manuals and schematics to troubleshoot systems, find faults and articulate the precise problem to repair systems.
- Possess Intimate knowledge with the theater repair and reacquisition process of faulty equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on each system and its components in accordance with the operator’s manual, technical manual and training materials.
- Perform after-action checks immediately upon a change in the operating environment of the system and prior to resuming the operational status of the system in new environments.
- Document incidents appropriately and forward to qualified supporting maintenance personnel as necessary, and maintain logs of maintenance performed
- Advised Unit and Base Commander on the feasibility, functionality and capabilities of the Systems assigned to AOR.
- Conduct security checks and safeguard all surveillance, targeting and force protection equipment within AOR.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Experience in the set-up, operation and maintenance of multiple CCTV, PTZ, MRTI and LRTI camera systems.
- Experience assessing troubleshooting and updating systems in the field utilizing technical manuals and schematics.
- Relay and articulate information in a precise and concise manner during high-tempo operations
- Good analytical writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.