|# of Openings:||1|
MTEQ is a lead sensor system integrator focused on providing advanced sensor technology to address C4ISR mission requirements. MTEQ provides a broad range of technical support across two divisions. Our Technical Services Division provides research, development, analysis and field service support to advance the architecting and fielding of advanced sensor systems for ISR and Force Protection missions. Our System Division provide the engineering design, development of complete and integrated solutions from hardware to software for sensors, systems and command and control architecture.
The Subcontracts Manager has responsibility for managing subcontracts activities across all business groups within MTEQ ensuring the organization’s compliance with contracting policies and procedures in accordance with Federal Regulations, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), company policy and procedure, and appropriate standard business practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Performs procurement and subcontract administration functions in support of U.S. Government and Commercial Contracts
• Develops solicitations to include Requests for Information, Requests for Quotations and Requests for Proposals
• Performs analysis of supplier proposals with respect to T’s & C’s, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost, schedules, and coordination of the technical response as it relates to the specifications/statement of work
• Works with other program staff, plays a significant role in ensuring compliance with required performance
• Represents Procurement in interactions with program management personnel on a variety of subcontracting matters
• Provides advice and counsel to business counterparts, specifically as it relates to risk identification and risk mitigation
• Participates on multi-functional teams to obtain business solutions on complex, nonstandard subcontract agreements
• Interacts with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers
• Evaluates proposals and/or bids and ensures pre-award source selection requirements are met (best price and/or value, supplier suitability, financial stability, etc.); determines adequacy of source selection documentation
• Drafts, reviews, negotiates and administers non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, subcontracting agreements, independent contractor agreements, and consulting agreements; interprets terms, assesses business and legal risks, redrafts contract clauses, if necessary, and provides strategies to minimize loss and liability
• Performs cost/price analysis and negotiates cost/price with suppliers
• Maintains information in databases including the Costpoint financial system
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
• Six to nine years’ of subcontract administration experience in support of U.S. Government and Commercial Contracts
• Experience in developing solicitations, qualifying and selecting suppliers/subcontractors (including performance of price and cost analysis), and negotiating complex contract terms
• Ability to draft, review, negotiate and administer various contractual documents
• Familiarity with all U.S. Government Contract types and related subcontracts
• Sound understanding of U.S. Government Contract flow-down clauses
• Excellent working knowledge of standard concepts, rules, regulations, and practices relating to U.S. Government Contracting, including familiarity with the FAR, DFARS, Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements, Procurement Integrity
• Experience with US Government, commercial and international Subcontract Administration
• Experience with supporting international contingency operations and logistics support contracts
• International Vendor Management (Risk, Vetting, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of supply chain processes from requirements generation through receipt
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and oral and written communications skills
• Ability to switch-task, adapt to shifting priorities
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work independently to support internal custom
While a security clearance is not required, it is preferred. Holding an active clearance and the requisite level of clearance is a plus in selection criteria.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Lorton, VA
SCHEDULE: Full time
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
MTEQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results