MTEQ is a lead sensor system integrator focused on providing advanced sensor technology to address C4ISR mission requirements. MTEQ provides a broad range of technical support across two divisions. Our Technical Services Division provides research, development, analysis and field service support to advance the architecting and fielding of advanced sensor systems for ISR and Force Protection missions. Our System Division provides the engineering design, development of complete and integrated solutions from hardware to software for sensors, systems and command and control architecture.
MTEQ seeks mid-level and junior analysts with experience in testing and evaluating software and systems to support a federal program management office in Northern Virginia. Join our team of collaborative self-starters focused on delivering practical and efficient solutions to help our client keep U.S. borders safe and facilitate trade and travel. As part of our high-performing team, you will augment our vital work to provide “eyes and ears” technology to protect our nation.
You will support testing and evaluation of the program’s systems, involving the design and development of test processes and plans, execution of testing, and documentation of test results. Representative responsibilities:
- Recommend policies and procedures for testing and evaluation (T&E)
- Develop T&E artifacts for the program’s systems acquisitions
- Furnish test plans and procedures, as well as data analysis and management plans
- Create contract data requirements lists and data item descriptions
- Develop test readiness review criteria
- Use model-test-model methods to speed the overall testing process
- Conduct developmental T&E, integration testing, and assessment testing to verify technical performance
- Test in the field, including execution of dry runs and runs for record, as well as test support for pilot projects and demonstrations
- Conduct test site support, such as acquiring test support material
- Set up and analyze test data to ensure accurate and complete test evaluation, including test data collection, management, storage, and archiving
- Analyze hardware and software failures and recommendations to vendors of corrective action
- Develop test evaluation master plans (TEMP)
- Participate in program-level review boards, including engineering, configuration, risk, and testing
- Ability to pass a government background investigation, including financial, criminal, residential, educational, foreign affiliation, prohibited substance abuse, and employment verifications; active U.S. Customs and Border Protection background investigation preferred. Please note that only U.S. citizens are eligible for a suitability determination.
- Previous work with CBP’s Integrated Fixed Tower (IFT), Remove Video Surveillance Systems (RVSS), Mobile and Agent-Centric Systems (MACS), and/or Field Surveillance Services (FSS) portfolios is a plus.
- Mid-Level Analyst:
- 3–10 years of experience and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience in conducting field tests for communications, sensor, and surveillance systems.
- Experience with testing software such as DCAMS.
- Junior Analyst: 0–3 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A true team player who maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic environment.
- Relevant professional certification is a plus.
Ability to obtain a DHS Security Clearance, i.e. US Citizenship, required . Active DHS or DoD TS Security Clearance preferred.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
SCHEDULE: Full time
MTEQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact