|# of Openings:||1|
MTEQ is a lead sensor system integrator focused on providing advanced sensor technology to address C4ISR mission requirements. MTEQ provides a broad range of technical support across two divisions. Our Technical Services Division provides research, development, analysis and field service support to advance the architecting and fielding of advanced sensor systems for ISR and Force Protection missions. Our System Division provides the engineering design, development of complete and integrated solutions from hardware to software for sensors, systems and command and control architecture.
MTEQ is seeking an Office/Facilities Manager with extensive knowledge and strong communication skills to join our team of well qualified, diverse individuals at our Lorton, VA Office.
The Office & Facilities Manager is integral in making sure our spaces run like well-oiled machines, anticipating our office and space needs before we even know we have them. You will balance time on the office floor maintaining the organization and tidiness of our corporate headquarters in Lorton, Virginia, as well as supporting facilities functions and employee activities. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your facilities management experience, and create a system of communication to make sure that all locations receive the support they need.
• Oversee office opening and closing procedures to ensure facility security and alarm procedures
• Oversee our in-office security system in conjunction with building management
• Communicate in a timely manner with building staff when maintenance is needed
• Ensure our office is always presentable by overseeing general housekeeping
• Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers, and consistently work with vendors to maintain a rotating schedule of consistent and healthy snacks and beverages in office kitchens
• Create an inventory system for office supplies and maintain cleanliness/organization of storage spaces
• Assist in coordinating and managing office events and large meetings
• Create a replenishment cadence and reorder request system (possibly sourcing a vendor) for our showrooms to maintain their office supplies and shipping needs
• Ensure coverage of the reception area during working hours, warmly greet visitors and ensure they are catered for appropriately
• Manage daily visitor and vendor guest list
• Receive, dispense, and coordinate sending out packages and mail
• Oversee space and seating needs to accommodate growth at our corporate headquarters and beyond.
• Establish and maintain facility contractor relationships
• Oversee our cleaning service and hold them to the highest standard
• Establish a cadence of communication between multiple locations to identify and manage space requirements
• 3 years of professional, related experience in a fast-paced environment
• Professional, organized, personable, and friendly demeanor
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Comfortable juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines, and have a proven track record of executing tasks
• Attention to detail and have the highest standards for your work
• Demonstrated ability to identify, evaluate and implement new processes
• Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
• Must be able to lift 20 pounds and be comfortable spending part of the day on your feet
• Excellent at time management and able to balance long term and daily tasks when faced with frequent interruptions
Ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Lorton, VA
SCHEDULE: Full time
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
MTEQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results