This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in RF Testing to become a key member of a fast growing , well-funded late stage start-up company in a great location that has developed and is manufacturing disruptive electronic hardware enabling mission-specific communications in satellite, drones, spacecraft, and other aerospace systems. The company will provide a generous compensation package with benefits and stock options.
- Design, analysis, and implementation of engineering test plans and procedures.
- Developing test requirements, producing reliable test architectures and procedures
- Implementing test plans and procedures for manufacturability
- Acquiring data presenting results to key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing lab equipment and making recommendations on equipment purchase
- Participating in proposal-writing, preparing and presenting engineering design review documentation to upper management and customers
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 3-5+ Years of experience in experience in design, analysis, and implementation of RF test systems
- Proficient in RF measurements
- Expertise with test equipment, test architectures, and automation
- Test architecture design and development including scripting, test executives, hardware and measurement abstraction layers
- Programming or scripting experience (Python, MATLAB, C/C++, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with lab instruments such as digital oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF signal generators, signal analyzers.
- US citizenship or permanent residency is required