This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in designing, simulating, building, and testing high-frequency antennas made in printed circuit board (PCB) processes to become a key member of a fast growing , well-funded late stage start-up company in a great location that has developed and is manufacturing disruptive electronic hardware enabling mission-specific communications in satellite, drones, spacecraft, and other aerospace systems. The company will provide a generous compensation package with benefits and stock options.
- High Frequency PCB Antenna designs from initial concept through manufacturing
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and determine appropriate topology
- Perform detailed design & analysis, troubleshooting, testing and release to manufacturing
- Contribute to antenna and system optimization, and in-orbit support of products
- Prepare and present engineering design review materials to customers and executive team
- Participate in proposal-writing efforts.
- BS, MS or PhD Electrical Engineering and/or Physics
- 5-10+ years of hands on experience in antenna design, analysis, optimization, fabrication, and test, preferably in phased arrays at frequency bands above 20 GHz.
- Expertise in 3D electromagnetic simulation tools such as CST or HFSS.
- Experience with EDA tools such Altium.
- Proficiency in EMI/EMC mitigation
- Experience with lab instruments such as vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and oscilloscopes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aerospace electronics design, development, and qualification.