M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
- Tier II over the phone and remote access troubleshooting and support for Technicians in 50+ US states and territories
- Analyze physical security system performance and recommend improvements
- Resolve complex system issues for physical security systems and networks
- Communicate with customers, manufacturers, vendors and technical specialists
- Troubleshoot system performance issues and implement corrective actions
- Perform all duties with minimal direct supervision
- 3+ years on the job experience with physical security systems
- Hirsch Velocity PACS certified
- Experience with all or some of the following systems; Picture Perfect, Facility Commander, Secure Perfect, Casi Rusco, Lenel, CCURE, AMAG, and Bosch Video.
- Requires system administrator experience in performing triage on system problems, resolving the system problems, analyzing system data to prevent problems, and implementing new system extensions
- Minimal Travel may be required
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and on call
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to pass a customer background check after offer letter extended.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information
- Bachelor degree in technical discipline
- Certifications for any of the following; Picture Perfect, Facility Commander, Secure perfect, Picture Perfect, Hirsh Velocity, Northern Computers, and Bosch/Radionics IDS
- Experience with a wide range of video surveillance systems
- Security+ Certification
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.