M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
In this role, as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will directly support Joint Force Headquarters Cyber (JFHQ-C) Marines/MARFORCYBER as an Intelligence Analyst; the position is located at Ft. Meade. The Intelligence Analyst will:
- Provide all-source intelligence production and analysis in support of offensive and defensive operations across the full spectrum of cyberspace services with a strong focus on SIGINT production, analysis and integration with other sources.
- Conduct analytic research, analysis and production of formal threat assessments, submission and response to intelligence requests for information (RFI), integration of all intelligence disciplines (including OSINT), understand the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace process, military intelligence doctrine support to the Joint Targeting Process, and providing formal feedback to intelligence reporting authors/sources.
- Participate in analytic exchanges with higher and adjacent headquarters and the broader Intelligence Community as required.
- Support the intelligence collection process and inter-office communications between the United States Intelligence Community, organic collections teams and multiple supported military headquarters Intelligence centers.
- Contribute to the creation of intelligence collections strategy, develop intelligence indicators and submit collection requirements to theater and national intelligence activity and support the triage and dissemination of information to the appropriate consumer.
- Advise the Intelligence Officer and Operations Officer and other groups in the planning, coordinating and submission of intelligence requirements across a variety of interests.
Minimum Position / Candidate Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship and TS with SCI Eligibility (current) DoD clearance; and polygraph.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 (+) years of experience, or
- Associate's Degree and 7 (+) years of experience
- Background in military operations who will be familiar with all current operations through the phases of planning, approval and execution.
- Background in offensive and defensive cyberspace operations desired.
- Exceptional Oral, Written and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams and as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.