M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
- Performs all duties of escort, by monitoring and escorting of unclear personnel into controlled access areas and other locations within mission facilities and grounds.
- Additional duties, to include data entry, may be assigned based on the needs of the Facilities Section.
- The schedule will vary on an as needed basis; some after-hours, weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Must be eligible for security clearance. TS/SCI preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.