Overview: IntelliWare is a growing small business with an immediate opening for skilled IT Requirements Analyst to support a federal client’s national security program.
Description: The Contractor shall provide technical IT support to the client’s operational requirements and various priority programs.
Clearance: Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Provide user requirements support in the definition process to collect, identify, define, aggregate, conceptualize, and prioritize strategic and near-term requirements.
- Defines and documents detailed business and functional user requirements, collected through interviews, workshops, and or existing systems documentation and procedures, to evaluate legacy systems, business processes, applications, and data for potential cloud migration.
- Regularly assess technical systems and monitor systems development efforts to evaluate risks, ensure alignment with current technology trends, and to identify and recommend areas for improvement, cost savings, consolidation, and retirement/replacement.
- Meet with stakeholders throughout the FBI and serve as an interface for the collection, tracking, and management of operational user requirements for multiple FBI IT capabilities and systems.
- Analyze technical and functional systems documentation to identify key points, and discover potential problems.
- Draft business and functional documentation such as mission needs, concepts of operation, cost benefit analyses, impact assessments, and workflow diagrams.
- Prepare reports, briefing materials, talking points, and other documents, often on short notice, for the NSB Executive Staff regarding IT issues.
- Use strong written, oral, and presentation skills to provide updates to FBI management regarding current IT projects and initiatives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience within an Intelligence-focused operational environment (defense, national security, and/or law enforcement).
- Experience drafting documentation and presenting information to executive management audiences regarding systems operations, technical and functional requirements, processes, and methodologies.
- Experience with big data and data warehousing.
- Experience supporting successful migration paths toward distributed processing and cloud-based services (i.e., IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS) and their application within federal government community frameworks, such as IC-ITE GovCloud, IC-ITE C2S, MS Azure, and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple high-visibility tasks in a fast-paced environment, and work with diverse teams with competing interests to reach consensus on best paths forward.
- Ability to translate and communicate complex subject matter between technical and non- technical audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with federal government cloud industry standards, guidelines·and regulatory/compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT requirements management (development, review and analysis), Systems Development, Systems Management, and /or IT Business Analysis.
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Travel is not anticipated.
IntelliWare Systems is a privately-owned company founded to provide business and technical services to government and commercial clients. Our business philosophy is to hire the brightest, yet humble, people we can find and provide them with the team, training, and support they need to exceed our customers’ mission requirements. Our experienced, cleared, and professional workforce receives compensation and benefits intended to be among the best in our industry
IntelliWare provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.
IntelliWare maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.