Overview: IntelliWare is a growing small business with an immediate opening for skilled IT Business Process Analyst to support the executive staff of a federal client’s national security program.
Description: The Contractor shall provide executive-level Information Technology (IT) support to the client operational requirements and various priority programs.
Clearance: Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility. Candidate must have the ability to successfully complete a CI Polygraph examination if a successful USIC CI Polygraph has not been recorded within the past five years.
- Assist in strategic planning efforts for NSB IT programs by performing business process analysis, business process re-engineering for systems modernization, within the federal intelligence and law enforcement community.
- Assess existing systems and monitor systems development efforts to user needs, assess risks, ensure alignment with current technology trends, and to identify areas for improvement, consolidation, migration, and retirement/replacement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the FBI and serve as an interface for the collection, tracking, and management of operational user requirements for multiple FBI IT capabilities and systems.
- Analyze technical and functional systems documentation to identify key points and discover potential problems.
- Draft business and functional documentation such as mission needs, concepts of operation, price benefit analyses, privacy impact assessments, operating models, workflow diagrams, and standard operating procedures. ·
- Support the planning and/or implementation of!T projects and ensure the on-time completion of tasks.
- Prepare position papers, briefing books, talking points, and various other written products, within short deadlines, for NSB ESS regarding IT issues to include support for various IT lifecycle management meetings.
- Use expert written, oral, and presentation skills to provide updates to FBI executive-level management regarding the status of current IT projects and initiatives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing business planning, business modeling and business case development for modernization of legacy systems to include transitioning to hybrid cloud environments within the federal intelligence, defense, and/or law enforcement community.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or IT-related degree.
- Experience with public, private, and hybrid cloud models and services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and their application within federal government community frameworks, such as IC-ITE GovCloud, IC-ITE C2S, MS Azure, and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience preparing and presenting findings, recommendations, spreadsheets, reports, new operating models, and new workflows.
- Ability to proactively support and lead complex and high-visibility projects in a fast paced environment, and effectively work with business process and functional owners with competing interests.
- Experience translating and communicating complex subject matter between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills for executive-level audience's.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong initiative, and ability to self-start with minimal support or guidance.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with federal government cloud industry standards, guidelines and regulatory/compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, etc.
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Travel is not anticipated.
IntelliWare Systems is a privately-owned company founded to provide business and technical services to government and commercial clients. Our business philosophy is to hire the brightest, yet humble, people we can find and provide them with the team, training, and support they need to exceed our customers’ mission requirements. Our experienced, cleared, and professional workforce receives compensation and benefits intended to be among the best in our industry
IntelliWare provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.
IntelliWare maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.