Senior Budget Analyst
|# of openings:||1|
Overview: IntelliWare is an award-winning national security company with an immediate opening for an experienced Budget Analyst to support a federal law enforcement client’s counterintelligence program. The Budget Analyst will manage the program budget and prepare transfers through the clients financial system, as well as prepare and present slides, charts, graphs for senior managers. The Budget Analyst will support the client’s financial reporting requirements and the analyst will prepare obligation and spending reports, as well as assist in the preparation of audit responses.
Clearance: Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility. Candidate must have the ability to successfully complete a US gov’t CI Polygraph examination if successful USIC CI Poly has not been recorded within the past five years.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience at a headquarters and/or executive-level analyzing financial data, executing organizational budgets, developing budget justifications, and/or performing oversight for strategic programs.
• Expertise in the federal government budget and execution process, as well as demonstrated application of federal government accounting principles.
• Expertise in developing federal budget justifications, providing executive-level financial and budget execution analysis support within the intelligence, defense, and/or law enforcement community.
• Expertise in analyzing financial data, written/verbal information, and processes to assess risks, formulate recommendations, and present financial data.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint as well as with SharePoint.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, as well as outstanding attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability as a self-starter, who takes initiative with minimal support or guidance.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Travel is not anticipated
IntelliWare is a privately-owned company founded to provide business and technical services to government and commercial clients. Our business philosophy is to hire the brightest, yet humble, people we can find and provide them with the team, training, and support they need to exceed our customers’ mission requirements. Our experienced, cleared, and professional workforce receives compensation and benefits that are intended to be among the best in our industry.
IntelliWare provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.
IntelliWare maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results