Operations Support Specialist
New York, NY
The Operations Support Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the VP, Operations Administrator with administering projects, management information reporting, and systems implementation support. Additionally, the Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the execution of a communication plan that provides a workflow of distribution of timely, actionable and concise messaging. The candidate will participate with leadership to develop and update reports, presentations, and project documentation, and will follow-up on assigned tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate with implementation of new projects, product development and IT enhancements, affecting Deposit Operations.
- Administers the communication vehicle or program, for effective communicating with department and branch personnel, so that they have the correct information within a timely manner.
- Assists the Administrator with updating documentation, developing, reviewing and distributing communications, as assigned.
- Develop new branch related forms and documents.
- Ensure timely response to management issues.
- Interact closely with various departments: i.e. Legal, Compliance, Systems, Lending, BSA, ERM, CustomerLine, and IT.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare internal communications as directed by Administrator.
- Be an agent of change in supporting cultural change, transformational or other high profile initiatives.
- Identify and escalate matters requiring Director's attention.
- Maintain strong contacts with peers at other Financial Institutions.
- Represent the Bank in Professional and Community Organizations.
Skills, Education & Experience
- Strong written skills and effective verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills that demonstrate leadership
- Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Ability to complete tasks and assignments in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of, and prior experience in, Retail Banking Branch Operations, Communications, and Project support.
- Working knowledge of State and Federal Banking Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Working knowledge e of the Bank's Operating Systems
- Bachelor Degree or Higher required
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.