Full-time Lenel Electronic Security Technician with at least two (2) years of experience of installing electronic security systems.
- Responsible for full-time maintenance of Lenel access control, CCTV and Bosch intrusion detection systems at Stennis Space Center.
- Will perform in tandem with a Master Lenel Certified Technician to perform necessary maintenance activities and repair installations.
- Will support Master Lenel Technician in generating monthly reports for delivery to NASA Technical Monitor
- Experienced in using all capabilities in Lenel OnGuard including but not limited to: maps, system administration, alarm monitoring, video viewer, and the Bosch D6600 receiver.
- Additional on-call hours may be required for Emergency Response to system failures.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers as needed; troubleshoots system operations.
- Respond to service calls, as required, during normal business hours, weekends, and after hours as scheduled.
- Assess and react to new developments or unexpected problems in the field with as little production loss as possible.
- Accurately analyze problems or anticipate problem areas.
- Responsible for maintaining flow of field documentation, including change orders, head-end configuration, system drawings and diagrams, shop drawings, and as-built information.
- Assists and advise on the preparation of "Operation and Maintenance" manuals as necessary.
- Must follow testing procedures during installation and set up through completion of system installation.
- Maintain technical and quality bridge between internal departments and contract client, while notifying management of possible cost savings or costs incurred.
- Maintain safety program while in the field.
- The Security Technician shall perform any other duties as assigned from time to time in support of operational necessity.
- Ability to submit to background check to gain NASA on-site access
- Must undergo NASA’s Annual IT Security Training
- Experience and or certification with Lenel On-Guard required
- 2+ years of experience as an Installation Technician
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active security clearance
- Conduit installation experience – Cutting. Bending, Threading
- Reliable transportation
Minimum Physical Job Requirements:
- Able lift 50 pounds or more
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to bend, sit, and stand for long periods of time
- Able to crawl into small and/or confined spaces
- Good communication skills required
Pay Range: Pay based on your level of experience and past performance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending, Retirement (401K)