Programmer / Web Design / Ecommerce
Are you an individual who is enthusiastic, positive, reliable, able to multi-task and excited to have the ability to help create and be a part of something great?
We’re interested in hearing from those who can assist in helping us utilize technology to support our customer's needs.
Responsibilities may include and would not be limited to:
- SQL Database Management
- Programming Skills (PHP preferred)
- Web layout, design and maintenance
- HTML and CSS (cascading style sheets) programming
- General IT / Networking Support
- Application development / Reports
- Knowledge of API and Web services a plus
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP a PLUS but not required
- Website design and maintenance experience
- Skilled in using PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Power Point, Excel, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic experience a plus, but not required
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Networking a plus
- Musical Background or Experience a plus, but not required
Application process includes a background check consisting of criminal, credit history and reference checks.
This opportunity is on-site in Jupiter, FL.
Both contract and/or employment situations will be considered.