Builder Finance Inc. (builderfinance.com) is a growing residential construction lender that operates coast-to-coast. Whether financing the construction of a single house or an entire subdivision, BFI strives to deliver its clients speed and second-to-none service. The BFI team has been lending for approximately 5 years and looks to maintain a great track record of performance and client satisfaction.
Valuations Coordinator (Remote)
The Valuations Coordinator, supported by junior staff, will be responsible for the valuation of real estate securing loans. Third-party valuations will be procured and reviewed and potentially revised to achieve accurate valuations made in accordance with valuation policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and bank-regulatory compliance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist in building and overseeing a national network of valuation agents.
- Ordering and reviewing appraisals.
- Ordering, reviewing, and coming to internal value conclusion based on Desktop valuations and AVM’s.
- Performing general asset review responsibilities including assisting with draw fulfillment and collecting needed updates for credit lines.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, Economics, Mathematics, Real Estate Law or equivalent.
- Comparable experience at a bank preferred. Also open to experience at a residential and/or commercial appraisal firm.
- Language/Reasoning/Mathematical or other specific skills:
- Strong attention to detail, solid organization skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up
- Ability to work within varying client-driven deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Solid work ethic a must
- Monday through Friday, Days
We provide a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), health savings account, tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
Builder Finance Inc. is an EO employer - M / F / Vets / Disabled.