Skills and Abilities:
· 2 - 4 years post-undergrad experience in a buy-side research, sell-side research or investment banking role.
· Industrials industry or research experience strongly preferred.
· Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials. Ideal candidate will have CFA or progress toward CFA.
· A strong passion for equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
· Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
· Solid analytical, accounting and computer skills.
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.
· Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
· Demonstrated teamwork balanced with the ability to direct independent work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.