Covideo is a video communication tool that brings personality and personal connection back to business by helping clients make an impression, inspire interaction, and impact their business. We are stationed in Indianapolis and Zagreb.
Customer Success Representative
Start a meaningful and rewarding career with a rapidly growing software company! Located in Broad Ripple, Covideo is the leading innovator of B2B video email services. We are looking for a determined, tech-savvy, customer-focused leader to help support our client base in our work hard/play hard culture.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• 15 days of paid time off
• Paid Holidays
• Profit Share
• Great Culture
• Free coffee, pool and ping pong
• Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
• Help customers install and provide training on our software
• Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
• Quickly and accurately handling support communications across multiple channels including email, Facebook, Twitter, phone, live chat
• Going the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied
• Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency
• Awesome sense of humor
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
Covideo is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.