General Manager- Automotive
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced General Manager!
· Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
· Passionate about customer retention and CSI
· Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profit
· Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives
· Create a positive sales culture for the team focusing on employee retention
· Conduct Sales meetings.
· Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
· Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals
· Play an active role in the community
· Responsible, ethical and committed
· Previous sales success
· Drug screen, background check and clean driving record
· Performance driven with a need to succeed
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Operator's Driver's License; State Inspection License
· College grad is a plus
Compensation and Rewards include
· Competitive Salary
· Performance Bonus
· Great Benefits
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, Vacation time, company sponsored continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.