We are looking for a responsible custodian to maintain and protect our facilities. The external and internal appearance of a building reflects on the occupants. It is important for a custodian to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying the premises.
The ideal candidate must complete and successfully pass a background security review.
· Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, cleaning shop and dusting surfaces Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
· Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap)
· Wipe mirrors and windows
· Undertake occasional custodial and janitorial tasks (shoveling snow from the sidewalk, lifting heavy items, moving chairs etc.)
· Experience as custodian/janitor is preferred but not required
· Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
· Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
· Very good physical strength (must be able to lift up to 100 lbs)
· High school diploma is preferred but not required
· Good driving record required
· Night shift hours
· State of the Art Facility
· Premium Pay
· Premium Benefits