We’re searching for an Automotive Service Director who is motivated and serious about their career in this highly competitive industry. If you are driven to help people, passionate about customer service and ready to lead a successful service team, then this opportunity is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train Advisors to greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Train Advisors to present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Train Advisors to possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long-term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Supervise and direct employees.
- Prepare business goals for each month as well as each year.
- To act in a professional manner that reflects the quality organization you represent. Always project an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Ensure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Graduation from an industry recognized service training program also preferred by not required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Compensation is based on performance and is competitive with the retail automotive market.
- Great benefits
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.