Automotive Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager
We are looking for an experienced finance manager to fill a position in the business office at the Sanford location of one of the Reed Family Stores. The candidate must have extensive experience with a proven background of excellent customer service and reputation for conducting business with extremely high ethical values.
The Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager used car buyers financing and insurance programs. F&I managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. As with all positions within dealerships, F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience with Dealership Financial Software
- Closing Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Statistical Analysis
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Clean background
- Must pass a drug screening